Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 April 2011

New Marlboro Cigarettes Box Design

This is the last design for the Marlboro cigarettes box, which shown on the Egyptian market and all places you can buy cigarettes, it’s really scary!!
I think the photo talks, and you dont even need the English translation of these Arabic words printed on it which talk about what smoking could hurt your helth, but I wonder how a young Kid will response to this horriable image if he sow his father or mother smoking one of these out from the hateful box!

3 comments:

  1. Your writings, articles, blogs I mean over all contents is must read matter.
    cheap cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigarettes? I'm buying all my cigs over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 70%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of. Marlboro red nicotine

    ReplyDelete