Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 April 2011

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY


(Time flies by like a roll of toilet paper)
Talking about my life has always been like stepping on glass, I was afraid if I did it, the glass would break In the early morning hours of august 27th, 1991 at rawalpindi a young infant peacefully joined a new world.I think I was born in hospital ,I don’t knw that in which hospital. My father named me fawad. I will tell you about all the good things that has happened and all the bad things that have happened, also what I want to happen in the near future.
I lived in rawalpindi with my father,brother and sisters.we have alot of fun with eachother.i lived in sadikabad for first two years than my father took me in to school. We have our own school at sadikabad than I studied in prep class in my fathers school and I am very naughty at that time my father was the principal of that school I always tease my teachers and many times I cry that I don’t want to go to school but my father was so strict in this at that time. Than we sale out our school and go to our home town and I studied one year at my home town than we come back to rawalpindi and I took admission in two class in ayesha lasani school. In two class I have many gold madels in study and debates.than my life has a big turn at six class because my father transfer my school to federal government school near abpara market.it really quits my everything. My life changed i was changed when i go to the federal school the students are so sick they bark at each other and also do some bad habits like smoking and fighting and much more.the teachers are also not so good.so in ninth class I ask my father to have changed my school so I took admission in radiant school and than I feel good with good friends. I learned many things in my life that how to live and how to control yourself from bad habits.my father loves me a lot when I asked for some thing he gives me that thing at the spot.i don’t think that my younger brother was jeloused because I think he was much more better than me so I liked him a lot. Many times he asked me that you have to buy this thing or that thing than I asked to my father for that thing.but I don’t know how I changed but I stay quit at home when my family go out side for some refreshment or trip to muree or any other place.thats because of some thing which I cant share with you. Than I hate every thing in my life and I feel very guilty and than I like to be alone at home and when my family go to some relatives home I don’t go and stay at home alone.my father asked me that why you do this than I told him that I get bored at outside.i only enjoyed my life with my friends.i learn many things from my father that how to live and how to respect . I have done my matric exams  in good marks and than I decide to get admission in Punjab college of commerce I want to go to that college because I know that at that turn I will be changed to a talkative person. I choose my self better college for me and than I told my father that I want to get admission in Punjab college of commerce. Than I choose icom because I like business field. I think it is the best college in rawalpindi to be changed an average student to a good student and this college changed my life its late but helpful for me. Punjab college changes personality of mine . I enjoyed alot in doing Icom in two years 2008-2009 .in these two years I have many friends and all are so nice.i like them very much they helped me to buildup my confidence.we hangout daily in different places than I fell good and than I know how to deal with every one.but the most important thing in my life is my friends . I love my friends alot. I never live without them.but I don’t like friends who are in bad habits. I enjoyed a lot in Punjab college with my teachers and friends and also we have lot of fun in college. College arranges many functions,concerts and dinners for us.I enjoyed my twelve years only in these two years I will remain happy,happy and happy.but in 2nd year I saw some faults in my friends that they are changed and they are going to achieve bad habits I told them that be careful from bad habits but they didn’t listened me and than they achieved their goal of bad habits.than they become a street fighters of rawalpindi and every day they have fight with some one.i also joined him .when we have done our I com. I know that I am going to do bba hons and my all friends join Punjab college bcom branch. Than I decided that I didn’t meet him .and I thought that it is better for me. Than I applied for admission in comsats and iqra university and than I decided to be in iqra university because it is recognized university and it is in 4th rank in hec. So I submitted my admission fee and prepare to come to a university I feel good to be in a university life.i think that matriculation is the most difficult exams in life.
The glass will never break, cause I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment